About the Role
Associates in Legal Support provides data integrity and review for national law firms. This information is performed and managed in various industry technology platforms for reporting and tracking purposes. Associates also perform Quality Assurance activities on work products and deliverables. In addition, Associates are expected to meet individual performance metrics and defined goals.
· Reviewing loan status and other data review performed by firms and other providers
-Data entry of process status and other details into client platforms
· Performing Quality Assurance activities on work products and deliverables
· Managing individual performance metrics
· Meeting or exceeding assigned performance metrics
· Delivering high-quality customer service to clients and service providers.
· Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as assigned by management site.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must be detail oriented
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little direction and meet tight deadlines
Customer service oriented
Experience in residential mortgage lending or real estate marke
Good office computing skills, including MS Office
Familiar with general office processes, including internal and external phone and email communication
Overtime and weekend work schedules may be required